CORBY 2 THEMES: Love Music Theme by Anonymous

Posted on Monday 29 October 2012




CORBY 2 THEMES: Love Music Theme by Anonymous








Your love is like the sun that lights up my whole world. I feel the warmth inside your love is like the river that flows down through my veins, I feel the chill inside. Every time i hear our music play reminds me of the things that we’ve been through. In my mind i can’t believe it’s true but in my heart the reality is you.






 












Download Corby 2 Themes Here



please visit corbylove.net





 



This installation guide is for SAMSUNG Corby 2 user...


1.Click the Download button to get the .smt file 
 

2. Send .smt  file from your PC to your mobile via USB or Bluetooth 
 

3. Go to MENU > My Files > Themes > Tap the name of the theme (e.g.heroesofnewerth.smt) 
 

4. Tap Set and Exit and you're done.





 







No comments:

Post a Comment